In order to join the Clovercraft Minecraft Java Edition server, you must complete our whitelisting process. In order to get whitelisted, please follow the steps below.
- 2.Pick up the roles that best fit you in the #role-select channel
- 5.Wait for a notification from our staff team in the #support channel that you have been added to the whitelist.
For introductions, we ask that you please include your name, age, and pronouns. These are required for getting whitelisted on our server. You may also include any other personal information you'd like to share. For example:
Hey there! My name is Zenfrii, I use he/him pronouns, and I'm 29 years old. Outside of Minecraft I like playing D&D, tinkering with code, taking photos, and trying to keep my houseplants alive. Looking forward to building with you all!
The Clovercraft server is available for all server members who have completed the whitelisting process (described above). In order to connect, please make sure you're running the same version of Minecraft as the server, then:
- 1.Launch Minecraft Java Edition
- 2.Click on "Multiplayer"
- 3.Click on "Add Server"
- 4.For IP, enter "mc.clovercraft.gg"
- 5.Save the server
- 6.Double click the server to join